Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I think I'll have a baby today

My water broke at 4am this morning. My body is trying to find a regular contraction pattern. The contractions have progressively gotten stronger since 4. My Mom is here and we are going to start walking the block and timing them. Then I'll call the birth center and give them all the info.

It's going to be a great day. The sunrise was gorgeous (you know this night owl pretty much never sees those) and I'm getting very excited feeling confident that this isn't yet another false alarm.

7 comments:

  1. yea! we'll keep you in our thoughts today.

    Heather, Haley & Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you, we will be thinking about you, keep us posted if you can.

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea! I will keep you in my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! Paul, Luc and I will be sending you goods vibes from Wisconsin! Good luck and hope all goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Molly!! Ive been thinking about you for the past 2 days. Cant wait to hear the good news!

    Bren

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Molly!! Ive been thinking about you for the past 2 days. Cant wait to hear the good news!

    Bren

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woooo Hoooo! He's finally on his way! This is my first time to check out your blog... very nice. I'm dying to hear the big news!!!

    -Jess

    ReplyDelete