Thursday, August 21, 2008

A couple days shy of 40 weeks pg

Today's appointment at the birth center wasn't very exciting. I've progressed a little farther but am still in the "it could happen any minute or still be weeks away" place. I doubt it will be weeks but I've found patience from somewhere and really am not begging for labor at this point. I sort of feel like "whatever, when it happens it happens". Being the control freak I am, I'm surprised at how laid back I feel about it all. Hopefully it'll be a new leaf turned for me and I'll keep this laid back don't need control attitude. Only time will tell on that one ;o) Meanwhile, I'm just going to enjoy the end of this PG and be thankful that I got to see so much of the Olympics and wasn't in labor for any of my favortie events. I'm actually really hoping I get to see all of the closing ceremonies too :o)

1 comment:

  1. It is Sunday evening, and I am wondering how you are. I hope all is well! Can't wait to hang out with you and your babies!

    ReplyDelete