Thursday, September 23, 2010

A few from our summer travels (cont.)

Below are a few photos from our TN trip



Gwendolyn LOVES the tube!  The best part is going for a tube ride with cousins!!  YAY!!


Every summer we always take a ride to a local lake ice cream spot.  


Link got his first boat driving lesson from Grandpa.  He loved it!

Below are wake surfing photos.  We all enjoy this relatively new sport.  We've been doing it now for 2 years now and everyone seems to have fun with it.


Duncan


Greyson


Ginger


Just some chick 


Ken


Chillin' on the dock


All the young ones pass out during boat rides



Duncan wake boards


Gwendolyn learned to saucer this year and she really enjoys it


Here, Aunt Ginger gets her started


Greyson got in some wake boarding this year.  However, his first love is definitely the sky ski.


The TN trip is our annual family trip.  We all look forward to it and have a great time.  I feel so lucky to be able to travel so much with the kiddos but, Ken can't.  That's one of the reasons why the TN trip is extra special because we are there as a whole family.

2 comments:

  1. Fun, fun, fun!!! I love how Link can just crash anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I could see pictures of the trip I heard about. I love TN as well but I don't get to go each year...I wish!

    ReplyDelete