Friday, August 29, 2008

He has a name!!

Lincoln "Link" Charles
Below are some photos Marc took. I'll be adding another post later with some of the photos Ginger took. I hope you enjoy :o)


A family cuddle between contractions

Ken showing Gwendolyn how to help Mommy through a contraction

Some of my support. We had moved into a bigger birthing suit at this point.

Ken timing contractions

Gwendolyn giving me strength

I've been in active labor for many hours at this point. LOVE the jacuzzi tub!!

Getting through transition. The noodles were a totally awesome trick to keep me on my side without me having to give any effort to stay that way.

Starting to push (my water still had not broken yet. YAY, that's exactly what I had wanted)

A proud Daddy indeed! :o)

3 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures...and I really love the name. I have a friend that all of their children have president's names, and their last one I wanted her to name Lincoln. Congrats again! If we evacuate up there, I will call you and/ or Ginger to see if you are up for visitors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great pictures and what a cute name, I love "Link". Congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is adorable! Sounds like you had a quite eventful labor. We are looking forward to meeting little Link in person. Get some rest and enjoy your little ones.

    ReplyDelete